U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problems affixing Masa to support

Re: problems affixing Masa to support

Hi keith,

Why don't you try gelatin for mounting masa on a support? I am using gelatin to fix two sheets of paper back to back with a sheet of polyester inbetween to get a dimensionally stable paper for gumprinting. I am using a sponge for applying the gelatin and harden afterwards. But maybe this won't work with the thinner masa.

kees