U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: VDB

RE: VDB

Title: RE: VDB
Scott,

Nothing special that I am aware of. I mix the solution just as described in The Book of Alternative Photographic Processes and in other sources.

Great to see you in Savannah, and I really enjoyed the presentation of Silvia.

Sandy