U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dpi for digital negatives

Re: dpi for digital negatives

That's a good way to do it  Don...I do  the same... I think the newer printers have less problem  with clogging... and no microbanding....Epson seems to have worked that out much better...I think  the method  of allignment  is part of it...

Mark