To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: Sterling contact paper?

Phil,

You probably know this already but Sterling Paper has been out of business
for a few years. I liked their enlarging speed paper and they seemed to make
good products. I'm not sure how it compares to other contact papers such as
AZO.

Don Bryant
Freestyle Photo still Foma contact speed paper. Its RC, not fiber base and available only in Grade-2 and only in matt surface.
One can of course make contact prints on enlarging paper but not using the old high intensity printing boxes.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com