To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: Sterling contact paper?

Chris:

What are "the old cadmium papers?"

terry

On Nov 8, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

I have not ever heard about what makes a good lith paper as far as gelatin/hardness goes. In other words, supercoated papers lith just fine. But developer incorporated papers do not work, some papers work but not all that well, warmtone papers work well, the old cadmium containing papers were excellent.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Assistant Professor
Photo Option Coordinator