U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt printers in Madison Wisconsin?

Re: Alt printers in Madison Wisconsin?

I might have some time this week. I do mostly van dykes, cyanotypes, and POP, but plan on doing some salt soon, and I'm hoping do do some collodion
I do most of my alt stuff on cirkut negs
email if interested
www.jamieyoungphoto.com
Jamie