U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First define "post-modern" photography, dammit

Re: First define "post-modern" photography, dammit

Back to Loretta Lux for a moment....  while I  do  like her Drummer and she has her  "surreal look" down pat, looking over her website, I don't see much else... is there  more work than this? I started  to feel  like I  was looking at a "Precious Moments" on Quaaludes catalog.

Mark  Nelson