To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:52 PM
Subject: Adobe Photoshop CS3 update

For those of you using Adobe Photoshop CS3 there has been a major update
released which may affect the results you may have been getting when
printing with certain printers. You will have to delete and reinstall the
printers you have been using in your system.

Refer to this article for detailed information:

http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/docs/PhotoshopCS3PrintingNotes.pdf

Don Bryant