From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 9:09 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: NYC exhibit: platinum/palladium and carbon pigment prints of Bhutan

He didn't haul around a 300 lbs custom camera (it's a custom 14x18 Deardorff, actually), but he might have had 300 lbs of equipment? (But even that I think must include climbing/hiking gear.) He spoke at APIS in Santa Fe this year. Very enlightening. Also very funny to spend some time with (my fiance and I ran into him and his wife while we were all lost walking around downtown Santa Fe).

-Jeremy-