U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ULF Film Source(s)?

Re: ULF Film Source(s)?

You might check with http://www.viewcamerastore.com/ They carry Kodak as well as Ilford & Bergger. Freestyle carries Bergger(source?) and Efke in 7X17; but I've had bad experience with Efke in that size (density banding). I believe  the new T-Max 400 is suppose to be cut in all sizes, so that may also be a long term option.
Doug Howk