U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Contact details for authors of cyanotype books

Contact details for authors of cyanotype books

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Contact details for authors of cyanotype books
  • From: Malin Fabbri <altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 04:53:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Sorry about this "spam" but don't know who else to ask, if anyone in
the whole world know this, it's you guys on the list.
I'm updating the book "Blueprint to cyanotypes"
(http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/cyanotypes.html)and am
planning on adding bookcovers in the reference setion. I've gotten
hold of most authors and got permission, but a few are outstanding,
which I cannot find emails or contact details for. So, would anyone
know how to get hold of:

Kent Wade (Alternative photographic processes: A resource manual for
the artist,
photographer, craftsperson)

Randall Webb and Martin Reed (Alternative Photographic Processes: A
Working Guide for Image Makers)

John Barnier (Coming into Focus: A Step-by-Step Guide to Alternative
Photographic
Printing Processes)

Brian Coe and Mark Haworth-Booth (A Guide to Early Photographic
Processes)

Jan Arnow (Handbook of Alternative Photographic Processes)

Richard Farber (Historic Photographic Processes, A Guide to Creating
Handmade
Photographic Images)

William Crawford (The keepers of light - A history & working guide to
early
photographic processes)

Larry J. Schaaf (Sun Gardens - Victorian photograms by Anna Atkins)

I appreciate any help.
All the best and have a nice weekend!
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use today.

It's finally here! The big book of artists working in alternative processes:
http://www.lulu.com/alternativephoto

Get inspired!

Be a better pen pal.