RE: Réf. : Sury
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Réf. : Sury
- From: Alberto Novo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 11:09:28 +0100
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- In-reply-to: <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <005301c84b0b$c7d30d00$a15dc844@christinsh8zpi><4777E3F7.000004.07920@BRGR-71024F704C><BAY133-W28C4E6F23F31616A9B2134BB570@phx.gbl><47780A83.000009.03392@BRGR-71024F704C><4778270B.000009.03696@BRGR-71024F704C><Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Missone says he made by projecting a negative onto paper and filling in
the light areas with black "crayon," were elegant & expert: I doubt the
newby (moron or not) could have done as well without long, long practice.
was he Missone or Misonne?
I remember some articles on "Il Progresso Fotografico" edited by Rodolfo
Namias where Misonne's method was recommended also for the retouching of
negatives, and especially for paper negatives.