Re: BTZS film developing tubes
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: BTZS film developing tubes
- From: Bob <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:20:28 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;d=earthlink.net;b=Tj1f7lXWRPAYlPd/otBDUSx9+3z9dt8z1NahFwHSKLyxRPI4U7YvhUhJZiO8R84L;h=Received:Mime-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have them I would like them...
On Jan 1, 2008, at 1:56 PM, JohnDixon20@aol.com wrote:
I have closed up my darkroom and have given away most all of my
I still have six 8x10 and twelve 4x5 BTZS tubes, all in excellent
If anyone on the list would like to have them, let me know. The
only charge would be UPS.
See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.