U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : RE: Réf. : Sury

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : RE: Réf. : Sury

Okay, so the misperception was about the names; the patent copies on your website is in fact the same patent that is used to make the pictures shown, and the process is called the Sury Color Process. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

I was apparently mistaking the patent Richard described with the patent someone else (Dave? Judy?) described, for a color process that seemed possibly to resemble a resinotype.
Katharine