U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pen knife

Re: pen knife

Interesting OT thread - finally, a subject I know!
I suppose I qualify as Methuselah - I've carried a pocket knife
daily since fourth grade (~1953). I settled on one with one blade,
and a bone handle.
I believe the pen knife was(is) used for pen nibs - or
clarinet/oboe reeds.
   - John F. Edwards, Vancouver, WA