U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Annual Message

Annual Message

Now, with the coming of the new year, I believe it is time for my annual message.

"Developing The Right Frame of Mind"

Always:

Avoid a negative attitude. Tone down any tendency towards agitation. Fix your mind on the image
of what you wish to develop. Focus on the main objective. Disregard any old bromides that go
against the grain. Enlarge your field of view. Compose yourself. Be receptive to suggestions that cast
some light on your processes and expose any flaws in your methods. Try to be sensitive towards
your fellow processors for they just might have the alternative solution to your problem.

Happy new year to all!

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at: http://www.SchrammStudio.com