Date : 01/09/08 15:16:28
Sujet : Re: Réf. : Re: CArbon Fresson

Philippe,
I also have Duchochois (1892) and MacLean (1898) that I will put on the
website but all of these sources do not know the secret--they are just
guessing.
Chris

Chris,
Very interesting your text of Paul Anderson 1935 on your website
If i find this of Alenius Edward K of 1934 The Fresson Process, American
Photography, dec. 1934,
7232-738. "
Also me, i post on my Website for all
Philippe

__________ Information NOD32 2760 (20080102) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.

Animations GRATUITES pour votre courriel - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!