U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: peeling the apple + "American Photography"

Re: peeling the apple + "American Photography"

Hi Greg,

I have no doubt that Judy could proofread circles around me.  We all have our skills—I try to avoid running around in circles—it makes me dizzy.  ;)

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com