U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

It willl be reaching Spain towards the end of the year. We have two Spainish members. One lives in Madrid. Contact me offlist and I shall try to put you in touch. Hellena
----- Original Message ----- From: <sitgesn1@netscape.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Does this European Travelling Portfolio will be exhibited in any place here in Spain?

-Subject: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

This is to tell any interested persons on the list

that the European Travelling Portfolio is landing at The Camera Club 16

Bowden St. London SE11 4DS phone 020 7 587 1809 on Saturday afternoon January

the 26th from 3:00 until 5:00. Work by Tom Sobota and Jusdado from Spain, Jean

Daubas from France and from the U.K. - Tom Brewer, Alex Chater, Peter

Fredrick, Maureen Marron and Hellena Cleary will be presented.Last year we

finished on a really high note with an excellent exhibition in Spain organized

by Tom Sobota. Hopefully we shall see some of you from the list who may want to

contribute in the future. Hellena

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://webmail.aim.com