U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Just to put things straight, last year's exposition of the European Portfolio in Cáceres, Spain, was organized by Juan Miguel Jusdado, who lives there. I helped, but the hard work (framing, hanging ...) was all his.

If the Second Portfolio comes to Spain next winter, as Hellena says, it will be probably possible to show it here in Madrid also.

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain

Hellena Cleary wrote:
This is to tell any interested persons on the list that the European Travelling Portfolio is landing at The Camera Club 16 Bowden St. London SE11 4DS phone 020 7 587 1809 on Saturday afternoon January the 26th from 3:00 until 5:00. Work by Tom Sobota and Jusdado from Spain, Jean Daubas from France and from the U.K. - Tom Brewer, Alex Chater, Peter Fredrick, Maureen Marron and Hellena Cleary will be presented.Last year we finished on a really high note with an excellent exhibition in Spain organized by Tom Sobota. Hopefully we shall see some of you from the list who may want to contribute in the future. Hellena