U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT (a little) - Monitor calibration

Re: OT (a little) - Monitor calibration

Don,

That would be my favorite too.  Also, check and see if you know someone who has one you can borrow.  You don't really have to do a monitor calibration very often.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups