From: Sandy King
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fresson = Echague Look.

At 11:37 AM +0000 1/16/08, John Grocott wrote:
One wonders how  the Fressons continued to make the paper, as they still do to this very day for their own use, if they never had another  machine or alternative method standing by..............

I am dabbling with plans to make a machine tho' most of my  Direct Carbon coating methods have so far been successfully  done, by hand, without a machine.

John - Photographist - London - UK

Just curious, does Fresson continue to offer prnting services in monchorome? All of the work I have seen from them has been in color.

Sandy King