U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mail-Order Art Supplies

Re: Mail-Order Art Supplies

Also, Jerry's has sales every once in a while that are great.  I ordered some magic brushes this way and saved a ton.  It's good to be on their emailing list.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups