U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: math question verrrrrry off topic

Re: math question verrrrrry off topic

Chris,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by show, entries, (are) accepted and
what's the relation of these 3 people of the same institution in all this.

Basically it is not the words I don't understand but the context in order to
determine what's random and what's not.

You work in a university where you could find people that are much more
knowledgable then I am on these kind of subjects.

Regards,
Yves
Ps You can write me offlist if you which.