U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Francesc,

depending on the timing, we could probably arrange something. Please get
in contact with Juan Miguel Jusdado (Cáceres) or with me (Madrid) on our
private mails.

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain

sitgesn1@netscape.net wrote:

Should it be possible to exhibit European Travelling Portfolio in Barcelona in our photographic organization home?

-Francesc