U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cremains and other ingredients in gumprints

Re: cremains and other ingredients in gumprints

Pretty creative...I liked the one made with spices a lot..... probably tastes good too....

if someone made a print from my remains, it might be the best print I ever made.... hehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

In a message dated 1/21/08 4:07:14 PM, tjmitch@ix.netcom.com writes:

> For those interested, I stumbled upon this link to a photographer who
> had been making images with some manner of emulsion but it wasn't made
> clear what he was using. Seems like dusting on over gum. He has
> incorporated many ingredients such as tar, clay, eggshells, hair and
> with cremains to make images  "with the person/object" .

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.