U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Liquitex etc.

Re: Liquitex etc.

Clay, etc....

Wasn't Liquitex at one time used to add DMax (and maybe some gloss) to PT/PD printing—by adding it right to the chemistry before coating?  Then if I recall they changed the formula and it no longer worked the same way?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups