Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 9:52 AM
Subject: ETP at the camera Club was Re: European Travelling Portfolio 2007/2008

Hi all !

All my best thoughts for this mini event !  Wish I could have been there and meet other list members  [it seems there are not a lot of French folks on the list, now...)
Have nice time, enjoy beautiful images !
Cheers to all
Jean
Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
16 rue de Bourg-Sec
25440 LIESLE    (France)
+33 (0)3 81 57 50 13   et +33 (0)6 81 53 12 89
jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr