From: jneuhauser@wavecable.com [mailto:jneuhauser@wavecable.com]
Sent: 28 January 2008 22:29
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Cyanotype with high school students

Dear List,

I teach Digital Photography to high school students and
next semester I want to teach them how to make digital
negatives and cyanotypes from those negatives.  Not only
will it fulfill the history of photography requirement I
need to teach but it will give them some tactile hands-on
experience that they don't get from digital.  I don't have
a very big budget for this and was wondering if anyone
could recommend an inexpensive film for the negatives and
an all purpose paper that will print on the variety of
negatives they are bound to get...

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Janet Neuhauser