U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: mat board: somewhat o.t.

Re: mat board: somewhat o.t.

Tom:
I see you live in Modesto, CA, not far from my home. A fine place that is relatively inexpensive and can provide mats of different qualities, colors, that are pre-cut, in bulk or not and also has backing material and ploy-bags is in Santa Rosa.
They are:
http://www.redimat.com/

I purchase most of my stuff from them and they're quick and easy to work with.
Cheers
Jack Fulton