U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | R2400 problems

R2400 problems

Has anyone here had a problem with getting Pictorico OHP to feed through their Epson R2400? I've had no problems for the past few days, merrily making enlarged digital negs, but all of a sudden my Mac is telling me that the "Media is out or not loaded correctly."
I've reloaded the OHP several times, did a restart on the printer, tried placing a sheet of white paper in front of and behind the OHP, all with no luck.
Help!

Hans Klemmer

“ The object of painting a picture is not to make a picture- however unreasonable this may sound. The picture, if a picture results, is a by-product and may be useful, valuable, interesting as a sign of what has passed. The object, which is back of every true work of art, is the attainment of a state of being, a state of high functioning, a more than ordinary moment of existence.”

Robert Henri