U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problem

Re: problem

There certainly have been more than 2 messages to alt-photo since January 23. Perhaps you might take a look at the archives to see what you might have missed. I don't know what you or your ISP is using to filter spam, but if you have a bulk, or junk mail folder, you might want to take a look at it to see if messages from "alt-photo" are being siphoned off as spam.

--greg schmitz

david drake wrote:
I've only received two email from the list since January 23 (and I'm assuming there has been more). Is anyone else having problems?
david

david drake photography
www.daviddrakephotography.com