U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problem

Re: problem

Sorry to hear that Gordon!  I hope you were able to catch it before there was much damage!

Mark
In a message dated 2/4/08 10:03:03 AM, gordon.holtslander@usask.ca writes:

On Monday 04 February 2008 8:36:36 am Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> ****How many are on the list, Gordon?****

The list has 516 subscribers at the moment.   A number of these are archiving
services - so lets say around 500 real people reading the list.

Sadly my darkroom is packed into boxes and sitting in my garage.  We had water
seeping into the basement of our house - caused lots of damage - we finally
identified a crack in the floor under the subfloor of my darkroom as the
likely source of the leakage.

Can't do the repair work until spring when the ground thaws - likely sometime
in May in our climate ( Its a brisk -30 C today :)  I can't put my darkroom
back together til May

No photo activity from me til May :(

Gord

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)