U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problem

Re: problem

LOL Sandy,

This weekend, from Wednesday night til Sunday night, I went
through 25,000 digital images on my backup drive, culled it
down to 17,000, chose out of that 1000 of the top and out of
that 100 that I will do in gum over the next year.  Digital
as well as film is one big archive nightmare.  I could hang
up the camera now and just use what I have!  So I feel your
pain.  In the process I was looking for a couple measley
little items and never found them.

Which is why keywording digifiles should be a MUST.

But I did manage to print 10 gums while doing this :)

Sorry for you, Gordon--that is TERRIBLE.
Chris