U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problem

Re: problem

I remember Sam Wang telling me in grad school that someone
said maybe it'd be a great thing if all the images from the
past were lost in a flood and the slate were wiped clean. I
was horrified at the loss of art history but you
know--there's a point in there.

Why I like gum printing is the making of the image is much
more enjoyable than the taking.  I get excited to get into
the darkroom but right now my house is the PITS with trays
of water all over and negatives strewn about.

And I much prefer gum PRINTING than writing about gum :)

And I don't get any time left over to plant eggplants and
clementines...tho they would freeze out in this 12 degree
weather.
Chris