U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new problem

Re: new problem

Oh, thanks Jack.  I had no idea there were so few MAC users relative to Windows (or as we refer to it in this house, "that Microsoft crap").

No kidding that "Leopard software has some glitches."  I certainly blame Apple for putting out a half-assed product, but I also blame Epson for not devoting resources to keeping up with the changes.

Diana