U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: camera phone as "alternative"

Re: camera phone as "alternative"

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: camera phone as "alternative"
  • From: Trevor Cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:22:55 -0800 (PST)

I plug my motorola into my computer with a usb cable and there's a folder that has the pics in it.  I believe they're jpg files.  However, the pictures won't be anything like Star Wars, more like Tron or Asteroids.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer