U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Dude, you're awesome and so are these images.  Thanks for sharing them with
the list.  Tom H.
P.S. I have no trouble opening.  Closing things is a problem for me...