U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Hi Rajul,

Gosh, I don't know why some would be having browser display problems. The site was designed with iWeb so maybe there is some non-standard code in the sites it creates. On all our Macs it views just fine and looks good even on an iPod Tough. Sorry I can't make suggestions but thanks for trying.

Dan