- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Anthotypes
- From: Barbara Izzo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:38:22 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: Suzanne Izzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:38:35 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <20080226233835.19D567BC80@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It was I who had the anthotypes in the traveling portfolio. The exposure stretched over weeks, moving them around to get as much sun as possible each day. It is not something to do in a workshop. I agree with Diana's suggestion of using cyanotype.