From: Marek Matusz [mailto:marekmatusz@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:51 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Arches Platine

They are definitely two different papers, but perhaps they are made in the
same mill (my vague recollection)
Marek
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:55:14 -0500
From: Ender100@aol.com
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

It is my understanding the Arches Platine and Bergger Cot 320 are two
different papers.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com