To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:42 PM
Subject: Anthotypes

Hi, I would like some input and any experiences any of you may have with
working with nontoxic organic photosensitive materials. I have been
working with platinum/palladium for a while and would like any input from
anyone on working with plants/ flowers/ juices  etc.  This is for a
project based on "the organic "  that is brining community artists
together with kids and adults. So .. Non toxic would be the key here with
the kids..

Thank you
Elizabeth Tuttie
http://photosplatinum.com