U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype woes

Re: Cyanotype woes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Cyanotype woes
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:04:26 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=lPkAn6Ckm9h4ozPv/KkJNabKUuwfYBFn43AqpurPq90=;b=MZxSDHDqRsUOcg4HbsLBx/czx6rwnQdkHzoWwGqCwLc0qWFNpOSmBk9J1sMg9Gce+BhB/5boBKXsE1ljOwBOqek4nXS//pZ3tjGpfuT9ZKHdJNAcpp5HpPIzvuYFOup2zGeR8h8X6BNC/1ieKcMOc9DQ+kIA2ufbUX2qubrUBdY=

I'm one of those people that always insisted upon using CMYK.