U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anthotypes

Re: Anthotypes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Anthotypes
  • From: Daniel Williams <dtwilliams3@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:29:49 -0800

I find this all quite interesting and think I will give it a try. Since I live in western Washington state, I will have to wait several more months until the clouds clear and the sun reappears.

I'm curious, does anyone know if displaying an Anthotype behind UV glass would stop or slow the fading of a print displayed not in direct sunlight but in normal room light?

Dan Williams
Enumclaw WA