U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andp

Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd
  • From: Alberto Novo <alt.list@albertonovo.it>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 07:46:32 +0100

Christina,
What I found in there was surprising. It said that platinum was "exceptionally" archival, however, the agents we use to develop and clear
[...]
seldom an issue with gum prints. And gum prints have "excellent image stability".
May you give the full reference and, if possible, also post (or send me off list) the full citation?
I would like to add these comments to the explanatory posters we show in the GRN exhibitions.
Alberto