U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Where is Loris Medici?

Re: Where is Loris Medici?

Hi Christina,

Yes,  all able bodied men are required to go into the armed forces at some time although the length of service varies according to who you know, who you are and how much money you have :) He could buy himself out but knowing Loris I don't think he will. He'll be fine. Security may be the issue as far as the internet goes.

Regards

David H