U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Book signing and print exhibition at SPE

Re: Book signing and print exhibition at SPE

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Book signing and print exhibition at SPE
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:45:06 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=iSlMkWE1QHyyETmhTeP0Dd17ENZc6r+0Ss1lN9Zt92o=;b=SZ+dHKx7k4AkCXRHe2LmGYoK6ZlWShaspToKwHMJLppR2K4+kVlMlaLkF6lActE1PtS0kUtPJsXjqDaRfso9hBfffg8EXQlTDxle6LIKGXSG81PDwgePJdmNXD2c1uROYaUp5FBZjzo23u1+wK535U6HXx2gP2pLXVf+zhrNvR0=

Hi Jon... the book looks really nice.  Congratulations on your contribution, and thanks for letting us know about it.

Susan