To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:03 AM
Subject: art opening

Hi everyone,

I wanted to mention that my husband and I are having a joint exhibition of
our work, with an opening
on March 8, 2008. Unfortunately I only have paintings exhibited (in other
words, no photogravures),
BUT my husband John has his silver prints, which, in these times, having
been done without
any "digital involvement" probably qualifies them as "alternative".

I do plan to get back to making some photogravures in the near future, but I
just needed
to sling some paint for a while.

I set up a website with some views of the exhibit.
You can see that here: www.dalyvoss.com

ta
susan

--