U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Kees - Thank you. What I found puzzling was how similar the shape of David's
"before inverting" curve is to my "after inverting" curve. I somehow felt
they should be different, so that one curve would look something like the
inverse of the other.