Re: Replacing my old 1280 with....?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Replacing my old 1280 with....?
- From: Jeremy Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:15:28 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=QZVj29f24VJICceWxGn0/sH/BygZRGL0lJMEkmZ1Ruo=;b=Rq4ntZvrxtKX3/cCpOI0cRNc/rClVyMFZb60Ex3iqxaIx8i0HA+B7lGJ/QdH8n7U0HfIc7hD1llQBWwr3vuhRpymD+HcJ7H5960VF/oZSfqyWegM51lFxcUMYIz32x9rEwFCzVcPq8dqVJZxgb1TqeZSb56BthCLlxQJmsMVGSU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=mGKtU2op3lXP9mlXqVA6eKq9ztmNtrboEQpxmNNDbwFIFSrP0zAQs00ZaXSpXO6R9wAuEwckKEHAji6JeIqurmXZ5qs/Qok0yZWP0VUO4fKZDy0QOkHcN0lbq5ygUK6HUgyT+bIh9AWcEnHg3uyentflXcSFxMVvkpy3JzSsr50=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <380-220083117145540510@M2W020.mail2web.com><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAACqQHYWMFThPoCxKj4HKxPkBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would look at the ink prices of the 2400 vs. the 3800. Yes, the 3800
is more expensive, but you'll save more in the long run with the 60mL
ink carts in the 3800 as the ink is cheaper and you'll also start out
with more ink as it comes with larger cartridges.
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:10 AM, SusanV <email@example.com> wrote:
> Okay... good info, thanks everyone.
> What about the Epson 2400?
> I'm sure I'd like to eventually go up to a 17" printer, but I'm choking on
> the 3800 price tag. I could do a lot of work with a 13" printer for now,
> and the 2400 is about $600 online.
> What kind of recommendations for 13" printers? Epson, right? ;o)
> gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com
> website www.dalyvoss.com